List of active policies
|Cookies policy||Other policy||All users|
Identity: BECLEVER SL
Address: Alameda Mazarredo 27, 4º izq. 48009. Bilbao. Bizkaia.
At BECLEVER we process the information of interested persons collected via the contact form in order to manage the sending of the requested information to them, as well as to offer products and services which may be of their interest.
BECLEVER will only process the data provided for the purposes described above and they will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests and to improve your user experience, we will produce a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided.
However, automated decisions will not be made based on that profile.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, or its deletion is not requested by the interested party, for a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest.
By completing and sending the contact form, the interested party expressly and unequivocally authorizes BECLEVER to process the data provided therein for the purpose described above.
No data will be assigned to third parties. Data will only be given to third parties when so required by law.
- General confirmation: Any person is entitled to obtain confirmation on whether BECLEVER are processing personal data that concerns them.
- ARCO Rights: Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of the processing: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Objection to processing: In certain circumstances and or reasons relating to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Therefore, BECLEVER will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defence of potential legal claims.
- Portability of the data: In certain circumstances and or reasons relating to their particular situation, the interested parties may request to receive the personal data provided in the contact form, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another data processor without hindrance.
- The personal data that BECLEVER processes have been obtained from the contact form.
- The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data (name, surname(s), email).
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information.
- BECLEVER, does not process especially protected data
Information Security Policy:
ANNEX I: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
BeClever knows that the security of the information relating to our clients is highly valuable, and has thus established an Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to guarantee the continuity of the information systems, minimise damage risks and ensure compliance with the goals set.
The goal of the Security Policy is to establish the framework required to protect information resources against threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental, in order to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information.
The effectiveness and application of the Information Security Management System is the direct responsibility of the Information Security Committee, who is responsible for the approval, distribution and compliance of this Security Policy. An Information Security Management System Supervisor has been appointed in its name and representation, who has sufficient authority to play an active role in the Information Security Management System, supervising its implementation, development and maintenance.
The Information Security Committee will develop and approve the risk analysis methodology used in the Information Security Management System.
Any person whose activity may, directly or indirectly, be affected by the requirements of the Information Security Management System, is obliged to strictly comply with the Security Policy.
BeClever will implement all the necessary measures to comply with applicable regulations in general security and IT security, relating to IT policy, the safety of buildings and facilities and the behaviour of employees and third parties associated with BeClever in the use of IT systems. The measures required to ensure information security through the implementation of rules, procedures and controls should guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information, which is essential to:
- Comply with current legislation on information systems.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the data managed by BeClever.
- Ensure the availability of the information systems both in terms of services offered to clients and internal management.
- Ensure the ability to respond to emergency situations, restoring the operation of critical services in the shortest possible time.
- Avoid undue alterations in the information
- Create awareness and promote training actions around information security.
- Promote and take part in the ongoing improvement of the information security management system policy.
¿What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the site or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for the Moodle servers. Web beacons are small graphic files linked to our servers that allow us to track your use of our site and related functionalities. Cookies and web beacons allow us to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalise your experience on our site.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
|MoodleSession||You must allow this cookie into your browser to provide continuity and maintain your login from page to page.||When you log out or close the browser this cookie is destroyed (in your browser and on the server).|
|MOODLEID||It remembers your username within the browser. This means when you
return to this site the username field on the login page will be already
filled out for you.
||It is safe to refuse this cookie - you will just have to retype your username every time you log in.|
Contact informationFor any questions, clarification and / or suggestions regarding cookies, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided may undergo modifications due to updates or changes in the cookie treatment policy. Likewise, the Spanish Data Protection Agency may issue instructions and/or recommendations that may vary the same.